Arc Suppression Blanket Testing
Arc Suppression Blanket Engineered for your work safety!
- The Energy Arc Suppression Blanket was tested to the extreme at the Kema Testing Facility and manufactured to specifications based on the work safety tests.
- Our Energy Arc Suppression Blankets are for protection from peripheral arc blast.
- Our Energy Arc Suppression Blanket was engineered for the work safety of your workers to dramatically reduce the extent of their exposure during an open arc event.
- The Energy Arc Suppression Blanket complies and surpasses OSHA regulations when working with potentially defective cabling in a cramped area.
Underground vault tests:
- 25000 Amps at 4140 Volts.
- Fault Simulated in 3M-Brand Direct-Buried-Type Joints.
- Manikins Set at Normal Working Distances from Cable/Joints.
- The weight and size of the Energy Arc Suppression Blanket makes it functional for your workers to use in providing work safety protection against arc flashes.
ASTM F2676 STD 40 Ka Arc Suppression Blanket Testing
The Energy Arc Suppression Blanket was tested at a 40 Ka rating. The blanket exceeded the ASTM F2676 STD performance rating for a 25Ka and a 40Ka rating. The Energy Arc Suppression Blanket is proven to be effective at these energy arc blast levels and will provide work safety for utility employees.